Watch our progress and help us reach our goal of $100,000 in 2011. Money raised will hel provide valuable services for seniors in our area.
Contact our staff
Join Us for Our Biggest Event of the Year!
Here’s the opportunity you’ve been waiting for … SWMOA foundation ishosting its first annual 10K NON-event which requires no walking, no running, and of course, no sweating involved. Virtually no energy is needed to participate in this BIG event. We are simply looking for 10,000 of our Vintage Voice readers, supporters, employees, family, and friends to each give $10 this year. It’s the easiest NON-event participation you could ever ask for!
If 10,000 of our friends each pledge $10, that’s $100,000 that will go directly to senior services in our 17-county service area. That’s less than $1 per month. Let’s say only half of our subscribers actually participate in this NON-event. If those 5,000 readers pledge $20 by year’s end, we still achieve the same goal! What are you waiting for? It’s a small commitment, but every dollar counts!
Your dollar is that valuable, and participation is that simple. Send us your 10K NON-event donation and help ensure area seniors continue receiving vital resources and services that will help them stay independent and in their homes.
You can even make a secure donation on-line at www.swmoa.com and select “donate now.”
Watch our 10K NON-event progress in future Vintage Voice newsletters, on facebook and on our website.
Here’s what your donation will help provide:
• $10 will provide 45 minutes of in-home service; a one-way transportation trip to the doctor; and two home-delivered meals.
• $100 ensures a senior receives one month of nutritious, home-delivered meals; six hours of in-home service; or 10 one-way transportation trips to essential locations.
• $1,000 will help print 1,000 copies of our Yellow Book information guide for seniors — our number one publication for access to community services.
• $10,000 will ensure 600 seniors receive services through our foot care clinics; or provide 36 caregivers with 715 hours of respite relief.
• $100,000 will provide 28,571 home-
delivered meals to seniors in need.
Make a secure donation online today on our website and choose the 10K NON-event selection, or mail your payment to 1735 S. Fort / Springfield, MO 65807.